Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Based on the managerial policies of Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation and the Toshiba group, the TOSHIBA DEVICE CORPORATION is developing business activities that focus on sales in the semiconductor product sector. As a result, we prioritize life, safety, and legal compliance in all business activities, and promote throughout our company the creation of safe and healthful workplaces and the maintenance of physical and mental health.
- By giving the safety and health of our employees one of the highest priority in our management policies, we aim to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses through our ongoing improvements in our safety and healthcare initiatives.
- We also comply with our own standards, guidelines that our company has chosen to implement, and ordinances for labor, safety, and hygiene.
- As such, we have decided to implement the following goals and objectives.
- To eradicate occupational injuries and work-related illnesses and reduce the risks that trigger them, with particular focus on reducing risks caused by operating company vehicles.
- To promote sustainable mental and physical healthcare, particularly focusing on measures to alleviate lifestyle-related illnesses and mental health issues as they fit to the workplace, to allow our employees to give it their all.
- We require and support initiatives for the health and safety of our trade partners to ensure the health and safety of all people involved with our company's business.
- To help raise the level of stewardship for society's safety and healthcare, we candidly report our efforts and their results regarding our health and safety.
July 1, 2017
President and CEO
TOSHIBA DEVICE CORPORATION